This category of foreign nationals must have a job offer from a U.S. employer and a valid approved labor certification or PERM, in order to file the petition.
This category has three sub-groups:
- Professionals (EB-3): foreign nationals who have at least a Bachelor’s degree, performing jobs that require at least a Bachelor’s degree. The Department of Labor maintains a list of eligible professional occupations (PDF file).
- Skilled workers (EB-3): foreign nationals who have at least 2 years of related experience, performing jobs that require at least 2 years of experience
- Other workers (EW): foreign nationals in positions requiring less than 2 years of experience, or those who do not have 2 years of relevant experience or education.
How We Can Help
- Navigate through the channels of the Department of Labor to obtain the required labor certification.
- Assist you in determining eligibility, filing the petition and required documents in the relevant category.
- Walk you through the final stages of obtaining the green card, either via adjustment of status or consular processing.
Contact us at 240-614-7638 to make an appointment for your initial consultation.